CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well, I'm not sure where I go from here. They sure don't believe in giving instructions. But I guess I've got a blog! I will begin by publishing my "Ice Pick" reviews of how-to-write books.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Well, that's interesting. Wanted to see what happened if I deleted a comment! :) Gotta play with this stuff and see what it does! All I'd said was that I was planning to put them all on here and was surprised at how many I had.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home