CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Friday, July 20, 2007

BACK AGAIN.
Well, it's been almost six months, but I finally managed to access this blog again. Google's tech support folks really tried to help me, but in the end all they could tell me was that a lot of folks with Internet Explorer had had this same problem and that I needed to change browsers. Not being very computer savvy, that didn't sound like a good idea to me. I was able to reach my Lickensplit blog once in April, but still couldn't get to this one or my Casanarva blog. I've tried off and on and finally was able to reach here today. Whether I'll ever be able to get BACK here again is another story! I would like to add my other Ice Pick reviews and maybe a few other things, and I envisioned eventually being able to post thoughts and comments on life in general and writing in particular. I wish there were some way to index my postings, but you can't have everything, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home