CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been trying to learn my new computer, Vista, Word 2007, and WordPerfect X3 all at the same time. I think I'm finally getting there.

X3? What happened to 13? This IS the 21st century. Superstitions still shackle some people I guess. Life is too short to waste time on such trivia. Like the old story about the two prisoners in the dungeon. One saw only the bars on his window; the other saw the blue sky, the clouds, the birds, and the stars through the bars on his.

"Look at the stars, not the bars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home