CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

IN THE SILENCE

We seem to be more ready to make the great sacrifices than to make the small ones. We seem to be more ready to die for Jesus, our country, or our loved ones than to give up petty things and do small services. We must endure the small hardships and make the small sacrifices in the same spirit with which we would make the great ones. "Do everything without complaining or arguing." (Phil.2:14 NIV)

{From A Journal of the Spirit, a Journey of the Soul, by D.C. Ice, Oct. 29, 1983}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home