CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

IN THE SILENCE

"Connect." I have been drifting away from You, God. I need to drift back or paddle back or just let You draw me back. That’s nice. I need to connect with You. I can reach You through Your Word, but sometimes Your Word gets in the way. And through prayers, but sometimes they get in the way. And through my mind, but sometimes my mind gets in the way. I just need You, need to connect with You. That’s all I need.

{From A Journal of the Spirit, a Journey of the Soul, by D.C. Ice, Nov. 26, 1987.}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home