CONTENTMENT COTTAGE

WELCOME! In the midst of each life's chaos exists a place of calm and sunshine. I call mine Contentment Cottage. It is the place where I write my stories and find the peace of God. I've posted my "Ice Pick" reviews and will continue to add some of what I call my "Ice Crystals": poems, articles, essays, fillers, and recipes.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PROTECTED
Psalm 36:7-9 (New Living Translation)

7. How precious is your unfailing love, O God!
All humanity finds shelter
in the shadow of your wings.
8. You feed them from the abundance of your own house,
letting them drink from your river of delights.
9. For you are the fountain of life,
the light by which we see.

Sometimes, if you have no one to run to, you can feel God's hands on your shoulders, His arms around you, His love enfolding you. He is always there, but if we are depending on others or distracted by our challenges, we won't recognize His touch.

The Light of God surrounds us.
The Love of God enfolds us.
The Power of God protects us.
The Presence of God watches over us.
Wherever we are, God is.
(--James Dillet Freeman, Unity's Prayer of Protection)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home